Life coaching is ideal for offering you strength and unbiased guidance as you face major decisions about life changes.
“Are you ready to take a break from
pain and stress?”
This 10 week Program is perfect for you.
This path is designed to help you approach stress differently by using my four R’s.
I know you’ve been wanting to write a love letter to stress; “Dear Stress, let’s take a break.”
This is where you begin your 3-month path to calmness.
Hello lovely, I get it.
- You’re feeling extremely overwhelmed and stressed 24/7
- You’re spending your nights (and maybe days too) curling in bed, crying and just waiting for this to pass
- You’re constantly worrying what others may think
- You’re scared you might say the wrong thing and be judged
- You’re constantly second-guessing your words when you’re with people
- You just feel like nothing seems to be going your way
- You feel like stress is taking over your daily life
Well, you are not alone, even if it feels like that at times, I get it.
I’m here to help.
“From my personal experience with Stephanie, I would like to share that she is an absolute professional at her job, extremely helpful, and experienced with great knowledge on how to deal with stress and anxiety. Through our sessions, I managed to kick aside many obstacles that interfered with my personal and social life, and I have found success in my career too. A lovely personality who gives all the right energy and focus on things needed just for you.”
My path towards life coaching, like any walk of life, had many twists and turns before I realized that this is where my passion lay.
Like most people, the early years of my life were not short of challenges. I was diagnosed at a young age with a rare kidney condition, which would affect me both physically and mentally.
Two kidney transplants later, with a period of dialysis sandwiched in-between, and a further series of surgeries, I knew that those experiences, particularly the period of dialysis, defined me in more ways than one.
I decided I would not let stress or anxiety take over my life, so after recognizing and revising my reaction to stress, I was able to reboot my mind and body to prevent future stress from getting out of control.
I found what helps me relieve stress.
There is no right or wrong way of dealing with stress.
There is your way…
We all have setbacks, but it’s how we deal with them.
That is when I realized that I wanted to help women like you and me deal with them too!
And that’s why I created my 3-Month Coaching Program.
Does this sound like you?
- Build back up your confidence and not care what others may think
- Be fully secure in yourself because you know that you are amazing just the way you are
- Desire an action plan custom-made just for you so that you can find the perfect balance in your life
- Learn tangible tools and techniques to use in everyday life so you can prevent panic and anxiety attacks from taking over your daily life
- You’re excited to take back control and find joy in the smallest of things.
“This is the right time to express not only my warmest thanks, but also the fact that I really admire you.You are one among the few people I met so far, who has the talent to build a feeling of trust out of nothing, in a relationship that did not exist the day before. Your tips have been really insightful and helpful to becoming a better me.”
What is included:
- one 90 minute session to get to know each other
- 4 weekly calls a month
- 24/7 access to me via Whatsapp
- E-course with lifetime access
- hypnosis sessions or de-clutter sessions
- Motivational Planner
- Stress ball
- Motivational Oracle Cards
- Embrace the change coffee table book, full of inspirational quotes
Are you ready to take a break from stress?
I have a very stressful job as a top manager in a large company and I barely find time for me and my family. I felt like my life was starting to fall apart piece by piece until a good friend of mine recommended me to Stephanie. My whole life started to change. She helped me find a way to mix my family life with my working schedule. Every manager should work with her in order to find the perfect balance in life.
I came to know Stephanie as a life coach and a friend in Athens, Greece, while she made a presentation of her specialisation in Stress Management and additional techniques related to stress. Stephanie is hard working, highly talented, creative and engaging. Her contribution during the sessions we scheduled was vast and above all very professional. Stephanie’s views were always grounded and she demonstrated commitment and passion for her know how. I would highly recommend Stephanie to prospective people of all ages who need a customised direction according to their needs.
I have been seeing Stephanie for a few months now and feel so much better. Thank you Steph for the boost